Wild, ever the planner, had feathered her nest with a stack of books to peruse over the last month of her pregnancy, however, the wee one had other plans and made his appearance three weeks early, cutting short the homemaking and baking journey Wild had in mind.
Now spending her days getting acquainted with the new babe and learning along with her husband to navigate the world of parenting two under two plus dog and poultry, Wild has just enough energy to watch an old sitcom before falling asleep at night.
Realizing that she will probably get to crack open this particular group of books in a couple of months after things settle down, Wild would like to share her picks with you this weekend in hopes that you will enjoy them in the meantime:
- Savvy Chic by Anna Johnson
- Blackbird Bakery by Karen Morgan
- Doughnuts by Lara Ferroni
- Four Kitchens by Lauren Shockey
- The Hip Girl’s Guide to Homemaking by Kate Payne
- A Year of Pies by Ashley English
- Onward by Howard Schultz
- Momofuku Milk Bar by Christina Tosi
- The Scandinavian Kitchen by Camilla Plum
What are you reading this week?–wild wren